In order to register a team, the captain must do the following:
- Go to the Henry Crown Sports Pavilion with $40.
- There is a mandatory $40 registration fee for each team. This money will be refunded at the end of the season provided that your team does not forfeit a game during the regular season. We will accept cash or checks (made out to Northwestern University). There will be individual lines when registering for each sport. After you register for one sport you will need to go to the end of the line to register for another sport.
- Pay the deposit and pick your playing time.
- After receiving the deposit, we will input your NetID into the database.
- Login with your NetID and edit your roster.
- You can log in below with your NetID. Once you have logged in, click on "Profile" and under Team Management you can add your team name and add or drop players at your convenience until the rosters are locked.
- Registration begins the second Tuesday of each quarter.
- Although registration officially starts at 9AM, lines start forming hours earlier. Depending where you are in line, it may take up to an hour to register your team(s).
- There will be separate lines for each sport offered each quarter. For example, in the fall, there will be one line for flag football, one line for dodgeball, and one line for volleyball. If you come by yourself, after you register for one sport, you will need to go to the back of the line to register a team for another sport. We recommend you bring one person for each sport that you are registering.
- Leagues fill quickly. Please have several times chosen during which your team can play in case your first or second choice is taken.
- When registering, the IM Department will require the following from each captain: the deposit, the captain's netID, and the team name.